The gut knows best.
- Vinyl alternative eco-friendly sticker
- Recyclable, water based adhesive
- 100% PVC free
- Free shipping in the US
- Sticker base - 3.9" x 3.9"
- Kiss cut artwork area - 1.9" x 3.1"
Why not vinyl?
I chose a recyclable vinyl alternative for two main reasons. First, plastic vinyl (aka plastic #3 or PVC) is not recyclable in most municipal waste processing plants. Unless consumers take special care to bring used PVC to a recycling center, they will end up in the landfill. Second, vinyl is a product of petroleum, specifically ethylene, which is produced by heating petroleum under extreme pressure. When ethylene is combined with chlorine to produce PVC, dioxins are released. A Greenpeace report called PVC: The Poison Plastic names dioxin as "one of the most toxic chemicals ever produced". No amount of exposure is safe. These stickers are 100% PVC free and they are fully recyclable in regular recycling bins.
MaterialEthically Sourced Paper
AdhesiveRecyclable Water-Based Adhesive
- MaterialEthically Sourced Paper
- AdhesiveRecyclable Water-Based Adhesive
- Water ResistanceWaterproof